As 2019 comes to an end, I think we could all use some motivation for starting the new year with a BANG! Here are some powerful motivational quotes to be reminded of:
1. “Winners don’t wait for chances, they take them’’. Anonymous
2. ‘’Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do’’. Pope John XXIII
3. ‘’Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it’’. Oprah Winfrey
4. ‘’We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us’’. A.P.J Abdul Kalam
5. ‘’Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice’’. Wayne Dyer
6. ‘’I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed’’. Robert H. Schuller
7. ‘’Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward’’. Victor Kiam
8. ‘’Losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future’’. Denis Waitley
9. ‘’Your limitation—it’s only your imagination’’ – source: Success.com
10. “Nothing worth having comes easy.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
To show our appreciation for friends, family, members of the community, and current and past clients we are opening our office doors for everyone to enjoy a joyful holiday event. Don’t miss our Holiday Open House on December 17th from 5 pm to 7 pm. This is a perfect time to jingle and mingle with friends and neighbors in our community, so come one-come all! There will be food and fun for everyone. We just ask that you please RSVP as soon as possible and by December 10th so we will have enough food and goodies for everyone to enjoy.
RSVP at 502.223.3553 or at email@example.com with the number people coming!
You don’t want to miss these! Here is your list of open houses in the area for the weekend. Let us know if you can’t make it and would like to look at one of the properties; our REALTORS® would love to work with you! Click HERE to search for more info. on any of these properties. The areas I search include: Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Versailles, Midway, Stamping Ground and Georgetown. If you don’t see any listed in one of those areas, check back next week!
*Don’t forget, the agent hosting the open house represents the seller of that home. If you visit a home you like, find a REALTOR® to represent you and YOUR best interest*
Please note that all listings do not belong to NextHome Custom Realty, and are researched using Lexington-Bluegrass Association of REALTORS®. We are here to provide a convenient place for you to find open houses in the area!
At NextHome Custom Realty, we love being able to connect with our local community. We do so by participating in local events, joining clubs/organizations and interacting on social media.
Most recently our broker and owner, Carol Smith, decided to visit with different elementary schools in Frankfort and read to 1st and 2nd graders. LBAR (Lexington-Bluegrass Association of REALTORS®) provides the book and she takes the initiative to meet with the children and create a fun, interactive environment. Carol said that her favorite part about the experience is seeing the excitement on their faces while she was reading to them. She explained how when she would ask questions they would all be so so eager to answer and contribute. Once she reads to the children, the book is donated to that school’s library.
Being involved with members of the community, even our young ones, is such an important factor in how we go about our real estate business. Our values reflect in our actions. We do not believe in waiting for clients to come to us, find/sell a home, collect commission and move on. NextHome Custom Realty has more feeling in the business, hence the word “custom” in our name. We ask, we listen, and we deliver. Real estate transactions are one of, if not the biggest transaction people complete. It’s an important and time consuming task. We focus on building relationships and trust and proving that our custom strategies are like no other.
We would love to see you out and about at different events and hear from you on social media as well! We post about events on our Facebook page and on this blog, so stay up-to-date! You can also find us on Instagram as @nexthomecustomrealty.
Check us out and see why we are your neighborhood REALTORS®.
Good communication and honesty is key in a real estate transaction.
There is a new app, Quigler, that provides REALTORS® with the ability to give their clients peace of mind while going through the home buying/selling process. REALTORS® are required to abide by the NAR Code of Ethics. The app goes step by step ensuring the REALTOR® did not miss something that the Code requires.
This is awesome news for clients all around. Clients will receive notifications as their REALTOR® completes each step, showing that they have proceeded ethically in their work.
REALTORS®, this is great for you! No more questioning whether your actions were following Code or not!