Here is your list of open houses in the area for the weekend. Let us know if you can’t make it and would like to look at one of the properties; our REALTORS® would love to work with you! Click HERE to search for more info. on any of these properties. The areas I search include: Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Versailles, Midway, Stamping Ground and Georgetown. If you don’t see any listed in one of those areas, check back next week!
*Don’t forget, the agent hosting the open house represents the seller of that home. If you visit a home you like, find a REALTOR® to represent you and YOUR best interest*
- $223,900. 127 Woods Way 10/13/19 1pm – 3pm
- $284,900. 522 Shelby St. 10/13/19 1pm – 3pm
- $283,000. 213 Plantation Ln. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $219,000. 56 Sandbar 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $199,900. 213 Palmer Dr. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $299,900. 210 Lakeside Dr. 10/12/19 11am – 1pm and 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $319,000. 213 Lakeside Dr. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $299,900. 155 Fallow Circle Dr. 10/12/19 1pm – 4pm
- $178,000. 150 Paul Revere Dr. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $194,900. 110 Rich Ln. 10/13/19 2pm – 5pm
- $213,400. 104 Palumbo Pl. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $187,500. 221 Old Mill Rd. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $278,900. 116 Canewood Blvd. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $264,900. 112 Casey Ln. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $195,500. 117 Christal Dr. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $189,900. 117 Summit Dr. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $189,900. 113 Sunny Cir. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $169,900. 813 Pocahontas Trl. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $219,900. 154 Stapleton Way 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $359,000. 115 Shadow Creek Path 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $295,000. 151 Carriage Ln/ 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $182,000. 127 Lovett Park Ln. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $179,900. 206 Falmouth Dr. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $365,000. 123 Olympia Way 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $442,500. 154 Sunningdale Dr. 10/13/19 3:30pm – 5:30pm
- $815,000. 6605 McCowans Ferry Rd. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
- $649,000. 3607 Cabinhill Ln. 10/13/19 2pm – 4pm
Please note that all listings do not belong to NextHome Custom Realty, and are researched using Lexington-Bluegrass Association of REALTORS®. We are here to provide a convenient place for you to find open houses in the area!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Choosing your next home is an important decision that does not need to be taken lightly. Follow these steps to get you headed in the right direction!
- Make a check list of items you find important in a home. Dig deeper than the amount of bedrooms and bathrooms-do you need a large dining room for hosting family events, a big backyard for your four-legged family members, a mudroom, an office? The list could go on and you might not find exactly what you are looking for. The goal is to find the one that checks off the most on your list.
- Don’t do it alone. Find a professional in the industry that has the knowledge and technology to help you find your perfect property. Check out my previous blogs to assist you in this area. Choosing a REALTOR® Are You Settling For Less?
- Find easy access to homes. If you are driving by and see a home you think you would enjoy but cannot stop, be prepared! There are apps out there for you to download to your phone for quick accessibility to homes. The NextHome Mobile Connect app will actually connect with your location, so all you have to do is open the app and it will pull up all homes on the market and their information. Click here for more info.
- Keep your goal in mind. It’s easy to get swept off of your feet at first entry of the home, but remember your list and stay on track!
We make searching for your next home simple! Scroll under the video for quick insight into our awesome app.
- Open the app and have all information on homes for sale instantly
- In-app messaging (to your NextHome agent you can set and/or through text to your friends and family)
- Get information on schools and commute times for a home
- Mortgage calculator
- Advanced filtering options to customize your home search
- Draw a radius around a specific area of interest
- Do a property scan via camera and instantly find the home in the app
- Find price reductions and new listings easy
Did I mention it’s free?