The Franklin County Humane Society is hosting their 3rd Annual Trails for Tails Saturday, September 7th at Capital View Park beginning at 8:30 am-are you signed up?
If you haven’t heard, our local humane society has been trying to make a come back by raising money to fund a new site for their animals. The estimated costs could be as much as almost $6 million, according to their informational brochure on the project. Any donation they get will help them get closer to their goal.
The Trails for Tails is one of their fundraising events set to help fund the new site. If you’re like me and know for a fact you won’t make it running the entire time, don’t worry because it’s a 5k run/walk 🙂 just how we like them. If you are on the competitive side or enjoy running, they are giving out prizes for top runners! Even if running/walking is not your thing or you cannot make it the day of the event, they are taking monetary donations on their website.
As always, the humane society is welcoming volunteers to assist with various activities for the event.
What a great way to get out in the community and give back all while staying active. I’ve made it pretty easy for you, too! Just click within the article which action you’d like to take.
“Why NextHome?” The answers just never end! Our franchise was just named on Inc. magazine’s 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. WHOOP WHOOP!
NextHome Inc. was founded in 2014, launched in 2015 and has not stopped growing since. The 5 year old company has been placed on a list where well known companies like Microsoft, Dell, Pandora, LinkedIn and others were placed, HOW COOL.
Ranking at #1897 on the list, the company had growth of 212% over three years. This number speaks volume to how hard the NextHome teams across the country work to provide clients with service unlike others-with innovative technology, modern style and consumer-centered business practices.
It is an honor to be part of a brokerage that has an amazing corporate team that provides only the best services for their agents. We recognize the changes in the real estate industry and work one step ahead to ensure a selling and/or buying experience that only NextHome can provide. This is just another reason why being a NextHomie in the real estate industry is a step in the right direction for your career!
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development is updating rules for FHA-insured condo financing. This will let buyers get low down payment mortgages on affordable housing options. Read more…
Source: National Association of REALTORS®
Hey NextHomies! It’s almost the weekend, so here is your list of open houses in the area for the weekend. Let us know if you can’t make it and would like to look at one of the properties; our REALTORS® would love to work with you! Click HERE to search for more info. on any of these properties. The areas I search are in the cities we cover including: Shelbyville, Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Versailles, Midway, Stamping Ground and Georgetown. If you don’t see any listed in one of those areas, check back next week!
*Don’t forget, the agents hosting the open houses represent the seller of that home. If you visit a home you like, find a REALTOR® to represent you and YOUR best interest*
- $215,000. 101 Maple Ridge Dr. 8/17/19 10am – 12pm
- $382,000. 109 Stonehedge 8/17/19 12pm – 2pm
- $299,000. 727 Botkins Ln. 8/17/19 2pm – 4pm
- $210,000. 915 Crosshill Dr. 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $239,900. 109 Arbor View Dr. 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $430,000. 1380 Taylor Branch Rd. 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $272,687. 103 Julia Cir. 8/17/19 and 8/18/19 1pm – 5pm
- $294,900. 112 Red Bud Ln. 8/17/19 and 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $234,900. 164 Fallow Cir. 8/17/19 and 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $299,900. 120 Bueno Crossing 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $213,400. 104 Palmubo Pl. 8/18/19 2 pm – 4pm
- $369,000. 120 Greenwig Ct. 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $365,000. 123 Creekside Dr. 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $369,000. 124 Elkhorn Dr. 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $259,900. 145 The Masters 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $419,000. 103 Riviera Dr. 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $399,950. 126 St. Andrews Way 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $359,900. 116 Blossom Park Dr. 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $204,900. 211 Elkhorn Green Pl. 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $235,000. 217 Copperfield Ln. 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $139,000. 114 West End Dr. 8/18/19 1pm – 3pm
- $144,500. 1272 Kays Rd. 8/18/19 1pm – 3pm
- $269,000. 1825 Old Frankfort Rd. 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $112,500. 114 Waterfill Ave. 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $179,900. 1043 Tara Way 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $235,000. 221 Lexington St. 8/18/19 1pm – 3pm
- $210,000. 305 Blue Spruce Ct. 8/18/19 1pm – 3pm
- $469,900. 154 Rumsey Cir. #B 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
- $245,000. 100 Otter Ct. 8/18/19 2pm – 4pm
For the majority of home buyers, finding the right property is the most difficult step. Searching for a home when you have children makes it even more strenuous. The filter tab gets more specific and the number of homes available in your search perimeters get smaller and smaller. According to the National Association of REALTORS®, 53% of buyers choose a neighborhood based on school district and and 50% choose a neighborhood by convenience to the school itself.
If you are a parent trying to find the perfect home for you and your family, NextHome Custom Realty provides great technology for you to search specifically by school district, commute time and more through the Mobile Connect App or use the Home Search tab on this website.