I read an article about reasons why your home would not be selling and figured it was good timing to share it with you! Since it is a seller’s market and inventory is SO low…the answer as to why your home would not be selling could fall within one (or multiple) of the eleven listed below:
- You overvalued your property.
- Your listing is poor.
- You’re always present at showings.
- You’re too attached.
- You haven’t had your home professionally cleaned.
- You haven’t staged your home.
- You kept up all of your personal decor.
- Your home improvements are too personalized.
- Your home is too cluttered.
- Your home is in need of too many repairs.
- You chose the wrong real estate agent (or you don’t have one at all, I’ll add).
If you would like to read the full article click here!